Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Wow! Which model is this? Is the olive tone as subtle as it appears?

It’s this one: https://thedi-leathers.com/product/mtc-d1279720/

The olive goat is a very subtle olive colour, it varies quite a lot depending on lighting. In strong sunlight the olive is more visible.

IMG_2022.jpeg

IMG_8309.jpeg

Too much of a good thing. Too much suede (arguably) and too much beard dye (definitely).
IMG_2361.jpeg

I had to do it. Looking back at some old pics I looked older at 47 below than I do at 50 above:
IMG_1120.jpeg

LOL. I smell a midlife crisis.
I am loving the two tone suede. Probably one of the coolest things I’ve picked up in a good long while.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Too much of a good thing. Too much suede (arguably) and too much beard dye (definitely).
View attachment 601994
I had to do it. Looking back at some old pics I looked older at 47 below than I do at 50 above:
View attachment 601996
I am loving the two tone suede. Probably one of the coolest things I’ve picked up in a good long while.

The more you post it, the more I look forward to when it’s my turn ;)

KBlake

One Too Many
View attachment 601994
View attachment 601996
That jacket you were wearing a few years ago is stellar. Your current facial hair situation makes you look younger for sure.

Al 916

One Too Many
View attachment 601994
View attachment 601996

'..............and just how many of these "mid-life crisis" have you had recently Mister Ton?'

Do tell the good doctor .............

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
View attachment 601994
View attachment 601996
Lucky you - I was 50 23 years ago! I'll never be younger than I am today but being young at heart helps keep me young.

BTW, all your rough out Type-3's that have graced this forum are super cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo