Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movie Haven't You Seen?

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Patrick Murtha said:
Whether you wind up liking it or hating it, it's the most influential American film of the 1990s.

Actually, I saw a little bit of it, even if I shouldn't have. I've been waiting for the right time. Will definitely be enjoyable.

I've been wanting to see Annie Hall too.

TessTrueheart

For about a year now I've been watching Ingmar Bergman films, trying to see his entire production. I think I've watched 25% so far. So the movies I haven't seen (but want to see): 75% of Ingmar Bergmans films...

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
TessTrueheart said:
For about a year now I've been watching Ingmar Bergman films, trying to see his entire production. I think I've watched 25% so far. So the movies I haven't seen (but want to see): 75% of Ingmar Bergmans films...

Great project! I just watched The Virgin Spring the other night.

TessTrueheart

Patrick Murtha said:
Great project! I just watched The Virgin Spring the other night.

I am very much enjoying it (the project)! Especially the comedies, Bergman is a lot funnier than I thought.

The Virgin Spring is superb.

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
TessTrueheart said:
I am very much enjoying it (the project)! Especially the comedies, Bergman is a lot funnier than I thought.

The Virgin Spring is superb.

I'd like to see the Bergman comedy The Devil's Eye -- not on DVD yet. Filmed immediately after The Virgin Spring.

TessTrueheart

Patrick Murtha said:
I'd like to see the Bergman comedy The Devil's Eye -- not on DVD yet. Filmed immediately after The Virgin Spring.

And how different they are from each other! I hear Bergman wasn't at all interested in making The Devil's eye, but he sure did a good job. And Bibi Andersson is so charming i it!

My favourites (so far) are Smiles of a Summer Night and A Lesson in Love.

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
If this thread has taught me anything it's that I must watch way too much tv and go to the movies way too often. I think I've seen just about everything people have listed except the silent movies (and I've even seen a couple of those on TCM.) :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda