Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Pipe Tobacco Are You Smoking Today ?

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Dunhill Navy Rolls has become a favorite tobacco for me. Funny how initially I didn't care for it. It is a medium- strong blend and imo shouldn't be smoked after smoking a very strong tobacco. Great for all day or first thing in the morning.....which is what i'm doing rite now !! Enjoy !!

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
I have an affair going on with Three Nuns for the last couple of days......and I'm loving it !!

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Last night I had a wonderful time with Dan....Dan Tobacco that is !! Old Ironsides............HA HA HA HA ...

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
A nice laid back Sunday.....Three Nuns will fit the bill perfectly...........None Better !! Or should I say Nun Better !!

Last edited:

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Little bit of a head cold last day or so. Doesn't help with the taste of tobacco by any means.........

From the now-defunct David Erlich pipe makers/Tobacconists, through the other (remaining) store owned by the family, "Leavitt & Peirce Tobacconists," in Cambridge, Massachusetts... Black and Gold, a lovely Aromatic that almost never gets a wrinkled nose.

My favorite comment about the room-note from Black & Gold came from one of a pair of young women at my home many years ago, who said to her friend, "MMmmmm... doesn't that smell just so wonderfully 'masculine?!"

http://www.leavittandpeirce.com/product-page/black-gold ... For those who are interested. They just began an online presence last year. Old school!!

...comment about the room-note...
Speaking of aromatics & their room notes, I bought a tin of Sutliff's Molto Dolce when it first came out & was all the rage. To me it was like smoking Play-Doh & after trying 2-3 bowls I traded away the rest of the tin.

IMG_4311.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albert Mannocchi