Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Pipe Tobacco Are You Smoking Today ?

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Dunhill Navy Rolls has become a favorite tobacco for me. Funny how initially I didn't care for it. It is a medium- strong blend and imo shouldn't be smoked after smoking a very strong tobacco. Great for all day or first thing in the morning.....which is what i'm doing rite now !! Enjoy !!

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
I have an affair going on with Three Nuns for the last couple of days......and I'm loving it !!

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Last night I had a wonderful time with Dan....Dan Tobacco that is !! Old Ironsides............HA HA HA HA ...

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
A nice laid back Sunday.....Three Nuns will fit the bill perfectly...........None Better !! Or should I say Nun Better !!

Last edited:

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Little bit of a head cold last day or so. Doesn't help with the taste of tobacco by any means.........

From the now-defunct David Erlich pipe makers/Tobacconists, through the other (remaining) store owned by the family, "Leavitt & Peirce Tobacconists," in Cambridge, Massachusetts... Black and Gold, a lovely Aromatic that almost never gets a wrinkled nose.

My favorite comment about the room-note from Black & Gold came from one of a pair of young women at my home many years ago, who said to her friend, "MMmmmm... doesn't that smell just so wonderfully 'masculine?!"

http://www.leavittandpeirce.com/product-page/black-gold ... For those who are interested. They just began an online presence last year. Old school!!

...comment about the room-note...
Speaking of aromatics & their room notes, I bought a tin of Sutliff's Molto Dolce when it first came out & was all the rage. To me it was like smoking Play-Doh & after trying 2-3 bowls I traded away the rest of the tin.

IMG_4311.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko