Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Pipe Tobacco Are You Smoking Today ?

Mm25

Practically Family
Well the Pease did please.
Took a bowl of Westminster and a glass of Rebel Yell out on the porch and watched it change from rain to sleet and back for an hour. Time well spent. The Westminster has much more the flavor profile I like in an English blend.

Well the Pease did please.
Took a bowl of Westminster and a glass of Rebel Yell out on the porch and watched it change from rain to sleet and back for an hour. Time well spent. The Westminster has much more the flavor profile I like in an English blend.
Never tried Westminster but I like most of Greg's blends. One of the things I like about Gaslight is the burn time, even in a Group 2; can't imagine it in a Group 5. If you got an hr I imagine Westminster is much the same depending on your pipe.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
This one has some nicotine! Perhaps a smaller bowl next time.
20211206_122436.jpg

Mm25

Practically Family
Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding today for the first time. I see why it rates well. Enjoyed everything about it, generous smoke, easy burning, multiple flavors as you move through the bowl. I’d give it 5 stars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko