Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Pipe Tobacco Are You Smoking Today ?

Actually trying three new Weimar storebrand tobaccos, all made by MacBaren/Unitas, Berlin.

-Schiller (Vanilla)
-Goethe (sweet Mirabelles)
-Feininger (sweet Blueberries)

Mm25

One Too Many
Peterson pub pipe filled with Father Dempsey.
C635B780-42B8-4CFE-9132-378158BCE527.jpeg

Weimar storebrand Schiller (Vanilla) and Liszt (Mango, Vanilla).

Woohoo, it was a little too much nicotine for me(35+45 minutes), so I did a nice warm bath, after. :D

Attachments

• IMGP9292.JPG
    IMGP9292.JPG
    260.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Yesterday evening, it was very less wind and I couldn't resist, so I tried "Feininger" of the Weimar storebrand tobaccos. Blueberry and not bad!! Sure, it's made by MacBaren/Germany in Berlin.

I mean, I have no idea, what Lionel Feininger has to do with blueberry, but it was good. :)

Edward

Bartender
I'm such an irregular smoker, I realised when I dropped in to my regular supplier (Seagar's Snuff Parlour, Covent Garden) a couple of weeks ago, it was about four years since I'd last been in. Alas, in that time their supplier has stopped making the basic ingredients they needed for their custom 'Creme Brule' mix, so I have, on their advisement, switched over to Toffee Surprise. Which is indeed wonderful if you are passing and like aromatics. The aftersmell clings to clothing in a way that is very pleasant - one of my favourite things about pipesmoking.

Actually giving my first three tobaccos a "second chance".

-Prestige Regular Mixture (natural)
-Holger Danske Golden Harmony (Mango, Vanilla)
-Golden Blend's No.2 (Black Cherry)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff