Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What to wear with a fedora....

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Blazers 27 11 2023 017.JPG
My working life was spent in conservative suits. Hats, when worn, were black, dark brown and navy. Outside of work I shed the sombre look and embraced something much more flamboyant. But wearing a sports blazer like this one I would have, worn a cream coloured straw with, perhaps a hatband matching one of the stripes, probably the dark blue. It took a leap of faith and more than a dash of courage, but I have really come to like the bright coloured hats, (I have a couple of others.) Both blazer and hat have grown on me.

Who?

Practically Family
View attachment 588659
My working life was spent in conservative suits. Hats, when worn, were black, dark brown and navy. Outside of work I shed the sombre look and embraced something much more flamboyant. But wearing a sports blazer like this one I would have, worn a cream coloured straw with, perhaps a hatband matching one of the stripes, probably the dark blue. It took a leap of faith and more than a dash of courage, but I have really come to like the bright coloured hats, (I have a couple of others.) Both blazer and hat have grown on me.
Well, it certainly is a striking outfit, which not everyone could wear as well as you do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner