Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Thistleclover

New in Town
Hi everyone! I'm coming out of lurked mode. I just watched "The Beast of the City" with Walter Huston. It was great and rather graphic compared to other films I've seen from the same era.

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
I remember standing in line for the late-night opening of Radio Days. Like most of Allen's films, parts of it are very good, and parts do not click, at least for me. Still, it was a remarkably well-realized period film, with laughs, and affection for by-gone era.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Bond... James Bond!

:cool2: Tuned into Dr. No earlier and recognized the ever-so-young version of Jack Lord :rolleyes: for the very first out of the dozen or so times I have watched this film [huh] (Perhaps watching too closely for Ursula Undress :whistling)

lolly_loisides said:
Radio days - I love that movie!

Have never seen it but I get a real kick out of "A Christmas Story" so I guess I should rent "Radio Days" sometime as well.

Shangas said:
"Shattered City", followed by "The Jazz Singer".
The Jazz Singer was actually really enjoyable. I loved it.

Is this referring to the original, Al Jolson, 1927 version of The Jazz Singer?

MCPRE

Familiar Face
My favorite movie of all time is To Kill A Mockingbird. It is so nostalgic and really draws you in. I can watch it, turn around and play it again, thats why I just purchased it on DVD!

Corto

A-List Customer
I just watched The Battleship Potemkin. Interesting movie on a lot of different levels.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Scott Wood said:
Flicked on The Little Shop of Horrors 1960.
Always nice to watch where Nicholson got his start lol
Following that on CHCH was From Russia With Love (they showed Dr. No last week) and then I switched to CBC and got La Vie en Rose, Love Edith!!!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

p.s. tired today :eusa_doh:

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
To Kill a Mockingbird. I had never seen this one before believe it or not. I saw Robert Duvall's name in the opening credits and kept waiting for his appearance, what a surprise!

MCPRE

Familiar Face
Yeah, he was pretty good in it, his role was that of a silent type and he knocked it out of the park. I guess it is the way of taking you back in time that gets me, the big tree house right from the start. I really like the narrative from the young girls perspective, drama at its finest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt