Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
"I think it's a left-hand thread!":D

The director, Robert Fuest, was a designer on The Avengers. The running joke of the two coppers turning up just after the bizarre murders is definitely very Avengers.

My Dr Phibes night has been postponed until next Monday now - and it'll only be me and another die-hard Phibes fan, but I don't care!

Doc, I had no clue that the Director of Dr. Phibes was the designer on the Avengers...now my observations certainly make sense!

Hope you enjoyed your Dr. Phibes night! ;0
X
BD

HeyMoe

Practically Family
Started Saturday off with "Public Enemie"s, went to "Road to Perdition" and finished off with "The Godfather". Watched them both with my oldest son and had quite a good time.

Akubra Man

One of the Regulars
Rancho Deluxe starring a young Jeff Bridges as a well to do son of a Beverly Hills family who moves to somewhere in Montana and becomes a very bad cattle rustler but a very good womanizer. Plenty of good laughs here along with a Jimmy Buffet soundtrack and appearance.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Marley and Me (2008). Not recommended except for lots of screen time for a yellow lab and Jennifer Aniston. Otherwise too much Class C Family Drama.
marley.jpg

OOOO CUTE DOGGIE

Last edited:

RadioWave

One of the Regulars
A bit overdue..."Inception". Also, "O Brother, Where Art Thou" never gets old for me. I found a guy this summer who makes great reproduction Dapper Dan and FOP pomade tins.

Alex Oviatt

Practically Family
Around this time of year, Christmas episodes of favorite TV shows are great to watch. My favorite, which I watched last night, is the Avenger's holiday offering, "Too Many Christmas Trees" which features Steed and Mrs. Peel in Dickensian garb. Steed gets a Christmas card from Cathy Gale, doing time in Fort Knox. Too funny.

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
The other night A Christmas Story. We all love it. (Department of D'oh: if you put on subtitles, the cuss words of the Old Man are plain, versus the jumbled incoherence of the soundtrack.)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112