Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
In the middle of a restored version of "London After Midnight." Interesting to get into a film that, so far, is nothing but production stills with titles & music added.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Yeah well I am blaming you for telling me to watch that. :eeek: Barbara Steele had a decent part there with Mark Eden. :p What did your wife say about that? :p

She was involved in a computer game off and on during the movie.
While she was watching it, the man in the leather briefs happened to just "catch her attention."
Other than that, we discussed the party at the beginning, and looked up the actors/actresses to see if they had gone on to become something.
They hadn't, which is par for these films. :D

Willie Wonka And The Chocolate Factory, the rifftrax version with Neil Patrick guest commenter.

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The Bride of Frankenstein. But the satellite was knocked out by a storm just as she was coming to life.

:mad:
And we'll get that storm in a few days too.
On a lighter note, the Bride of Frankenstein becomes cold and indifferent towards Frank, mainly because they never go anywhere, and she can't do a thing with her hair anyway.
So you didn't miss much. ;)

C44Antelope

One of the Regulars
Arsenic and Old Lace. Our family normally watches this one together around this time of the year. And before Halloween, we'll get a chance to see "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein".

In the middle of a restored version of "London After Midnight." Interesting to get into a film that, so far, is nothing but production stills with titles & music added.
You've probably watched the rest of the movie by now, so you know that's all you're going to get; I'd say it's more of a reconstruction rather than a restoration.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
And we'll get that storm in a few days too.
On a lighter note, the Bride of Frankenstein becomes cold and indifferent towards Frank, mainly because they never go anywhere, and she can't do a thing with her hair anyway.
So you didn't miss much. ;)

So it ends like "Young Frankenstein" did. Got it. :)

You've probably watched the rest of the movie by now, so you know that's all you're going to get; I'd say it's more of a reconstruction rather than a restoration.

Not yet, but it's the same plot as "Mark of the Vampire" that I watched the other day. Think I've got the idea. lol

She was involved in a computer game off and on during the movie.
While she was watching it, the man in the leather briefs happened to just "catch her attention."
Other than that, we discussed the party at the beginning, and looked up the actors/actresses to see if they had gone on to become something.
They hadn't, which is par for these films. :D

Willie Wonka And The Chocolate Factory, the rifftrax version with Neil Patrick guest commenter.

Yeah well, you couldn't miss that guy along with the chick with the horns. :p
Those other actresses just played eye candy. :p

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL