Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

MV5BMTA4MjY3NTQ3MzleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDY2NjYxNjQ@._V1._SY317_CR104,0,214,317_.jpg

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Nazi’s and Zombies were made for Horror B movies, so I have just watched Nazis at the Center of the Earth.
I have not been entertained so much in years, not since Dead Snow, another Nazi/Zombie film theme picture.
nazis_at_the_center_of_the_earth-803453629-large1.jpg

The basics of this film are:
Dr Joseph Mengle has survived the war and created a world deep under Antarctica, complete with storm troopers and scientific laboratories etc all with one aim.
At wars end, Mengle saved the head of Adolf Hitler to bring him back to life with future technology.
Young scientists, all experts in their field of research have been conned by their professor to go to Antarctica where he secretly works with the Nazi’s to create the Forth Reich.
Just wait till the Fuhrer makes his entrance, it’s a cross between Steam Punk, RoboCop and Wallace and Gromit
I wont spoil the rest of the plot Hahahahaha……. for any more Nazi zombie fans, so if you don’t take your movies too seriously this might be for you. A modern take on those 1950s films where American teenagers save the world.:D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot