Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Underworld... whatever... the last one. Pheh.... Though I must admit that Kate looks great in leather and spandex. Not since the inimitable Emma Peel... well you know what I mean...

Worf

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
On a bit of a James Dean kick. Started with Rebel Without a Cause, just watched James Dean (starring James Franco), now partway through East of Eden. Giant is next on the list.

After that, I think I will work my way through either Brando or Mcqueen. Doing a study of cool.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Try the book Mae. Like many movies, the point and purpose of the novel on which it was based were forgotten when Hollywood got a hold of it.

The book's ALWAYS better, but not really interested. Kinda like Twilight. I know people love it, just not my cup o' tea. [huh]

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Double Indemnity. Love the part at the beginning where Neff says that he was coming from Glendale (my home town), and driving up to Los Feliz (although the neighborhood shown cannot be Los Feliz). Classic among classics, in which the ending is better than that found in the novel.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Two Types...I've seen The Baby too.
Odd, that's all I can say.
And I'm a connesuier of the entire Mystery Science Theater 3000 series, I've become an expert on the bizarre movies.
The last movie I saw was Jewel Robbery from 1932 with William Powell.
It's part of the Forbidden Hollywood series from TCM.
Really a wonderful film, as always Powell didn't disappoint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran