Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I saw an interesting short film called Sesir from 1937, in which a hat plays a major role. It's the first sound film made in Croatia:

[video=youtube;cnkZ43rH1IE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnkZ43rH1IE&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLHfq-MoSOd5s3idhKtOSehQ[/video]

dnn1314

New in Town
Hello all, I'm new to the forum and this is my 1st post! I just got done watching "Fallen Angel" with Dana Andrews, Alice Faye and Linda Darnell, and yesterday I watched "Roadhouse"with Ida Lupino. Ya gotta love FILM NOIR!!

JonnyO

A-List Customer
The last movie I saw in theatres was Hugo in 3D, another amazing film by Mr. Scorsese. The last movie I watched at home was Gangs of New York, I suggest both of them if you havent seen either.

JonnyO

A-List Customer
A movie which must be seen more than once, to truly appreciate the detail that went in to everything. I'm probably due for a re-watch myself, soon.
I was thinking the same thing myself, it is just that good. It is quite amazing how much historically accurate detail went into this movie.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Wai Dor Lei Ah Yut Ho (Dream Home) - Rather nasty Asian horror about a woman who goes on a murderous rampage to ensure she can buy the home of her dreams - "They wouldn't slash the price, so she slashed them up...."

ma-and-pa-kettle-at-home-movie-poster-1954-1020194601.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy