Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I watched a half an episode of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo". I think that's what it's called. My brain began to fry and my eyes began to water. I stopped because I was crying so hard I couldn't read the subtitles. That's right the English they speak is so crooked you need subtitles to understand what they're saying. Still they're just regular folks, I've a plenty of "country cousins" on my mother's side. Some of it was downright funny too. Man deserves a medal for living in a house just slam full of crazy country females.

Worf

I watched a half an episode of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo". I think that's what it's called. My brain began to fry and my eyes began to water. I stopped because I was crying so hard I couldn't read the subtitles. That's right the English they speak is so crooked you need subtitles to understand what they're saying. Still they're just regular folks, I've a plenty of "country cousins" on my mother's side. Some of it was downright funny too. Man deserves a medal for living in a house just slam full of crazy country females.

Worf

You lasted through half of it!? I couldn't last five minutes. lol lol

BigFitz

Practically Family
Just think of it as "research". Honey Boo Boo, or one of her gap toothed kids, is a gonna be taking care of us in the nursing home some day. Get used to it while ya can stan!

Worf

Reminds of the teacher complaining to the janitor in "The Breakfast Club"

Teach-"These kids are going to be taking care of me someday"

Janitor-"Don't count on it"

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
"Emergency" (1972) Episode 1, i believe, has the first medical diagnostic differential on TV.

Take that, Dr. House! lol

i used to watch this show with my mom. probably inspired me to go into the EMS field...

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Combat! 'A Day In June'. - Season 1, Episode 11: (1962) Saunders recollects for the men, through flashback, the story of 1St Squad on June 6, 1944. Hanley was still a sargeant, as was Saunders. Saunders carried an M1 Garand and no helmet camo. Caje was refered to as 'Caddy'. Shecky Greene wins $800 which is the reason for the flashback story and the central theme. Very interesting to see the beginnings of the Combat! story.

http://www.jodavidsmeyer.com/combat/episodes/day_in_june.html

-dixon cannon

DNO

One Too Many
Just finished season 5 of The Wire. Such an enormous rarity...shows one what television could be if it wasn't so preoccupied with dross. Quite an amazing series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk