Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
I cannot wait for Generation Kill.

I think I'll start Mad Men.

I want to watch John Adams.

I still haven't seen The West Wing.

I'm busy watching movies in theaters these days.

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Lady Day said:
Ill wait for the finished product.

Oh, Louisiana! :eusa_doh: ...Didnt Anne Rice do that? :rolleyes:

LD

I agree with the eyerolls.....although at 12-13 they seemed so dark and romantic and star-crossed and blah blah blah.

These vampires are more fun, less whiney. They own strip bars! They exploit regular humans for money (they aren't supposed to eat them anymore). The big difference between True Blood and other vampire media are that these vampires are 'out of the coffin', a synthetic blood from Japan has given them the freedom to come out into the open and demand their rights as Undead Americans.

Plus there's a vampire Elvis. As in, someone found Elvis at the mourge and decided "Hey, I think this pop icon would make a good blood-sucker."

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Veronica Mars, Season One.
Because I love her.
Because I want to be her when I grow up.
But mostly because my brother had never seen it and didn't believe me when I told him it would redefine his standards for high-school dramas.
;) He believes me now.

Cricket

Practically Family
I don't know about ya'll, but I am counting down the minutes until Sunday. I want Mad Men now. My cable is starting to get fuzzy so the cable guy better get busy.

Koyk here!

I popped in the DVD olayer episode 49 of Star Trek (the original series) as you may recall it is titled: "A Piece of the Action" and has the cast tangling with the Ionian culture which has been contaminated by the previous mission. The world is based on a book about the Chicago Mob's of the 1920's and 30's.

Cricket

Practically Family
My last show was Mad Men last night. What did everyone think about the kickoff of the second season. I really enjoyed it, and I cannot wait to see what this season holds.

Sharpe

New in Town
Burn Notice. My favourite show on TV at the moment. Season 2 isn't quite as good as Season 1 so far, but it's still fantastic and very entertaining to watch. I'd recommend it to any fans of spy/espionage stuff, james bond, bourne, bruce campbell, or macgyver.

Laura Chase

One Too Many
TessTrueheart said:
Swedish TV just started showing Carnivále, so I've been watching that. Quite good so far.

Yes, that is one of those amazing TV series that just didn't run for long enough! It's very beautifully made, just exquisite. And scary. The intro is amazing. HBO strikes again, they always have such amazing intros! I think I shall see it again...

carnivale.jpg

I just finished watching Brideshead Revisited, I was highly impressed!

Panache

A-List Customer
John in Covina said:
I popped in the DVD olayer episode 49 of Star Trek (the original series) as you may recall it is titled: "A Piece of the Action" and has the cast tangling with the Ionian culture which has been contaminated by the previous mission. The world is based on a book about the Chicago Mob's of the 1920's and 30's.

My wife and I have been going through the original series with our two children (5 and 8). We just watched that one. We all loved Mr. Spock being referred to as "Spocko" lol

Cheers

Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters