Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I watched Poirot -Death on the Nile again last night. There are so many great 3 piece suits in that story! :)
Yeah, I've had to watch every Poirot at least three times before I could follow the story without spacing out on the clothes.:eek:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Uh oh....
Miss Moonlight you're speaking my language.
We've got the entire series on DVD.
But for some reason we stopped around episode 650, and then my wife decided she forgot what happened so she's going back and watching them when she can...READ A SYNOPSIS! It's been 2yrs since we've progressed, and she wants to attend the festival this fall in NY. I should tell her they won't let her in unless she's seen all
1221 (or is it 1225?). :)

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
I've started on the Sharpe series starring Sean Bean and Darragh O'Malley, just received the DVD collection for my birthday/father's day gift. Have watched the first four, most recently Sharpe's Eagle. I am concurrently reading the Bernard Cornwell novels too.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles: Trenches of Hell and Days of Innocence. It's a good series. I haven't seen much of it prior to these viewings, but I'm hooked. I wish it wasn't cancelled so soon back in it's day.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles: Trenches of Hell and Days of Innocence. It's a good series. I haven't seen much of it prior to these viewings, but I'm hooked. I wish it wasn't cancelled so soon back in it's day.

I LOVED this series. I think I taped them on old VHS cassettes when they were on. May have to upgrade to the DVDs now.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
I watched the season finale of The Killing on AMC Sunday night. What a let down. I won't waste my time on season two.

I was thinking the same thing. The series had so much potential and great acting, but the writing took it nowhere (or sometimes too many places). I was awaiting the finale to redeem the weaker episodes, but came away disappointed. No second season for me either.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
As I continue the Sharpe series, last night saw me watching "Sharpe's Sword". A great adventure. The Sharpe films are just that, they're about two hours or just under, but were a TV series from the 90s, with I believe one or two more recent episodes filmed as Bernard Cornwell wrote more books!

Goodnight Sweetheart

I'm sure it's a bit of old hat for the UK Loungers but I was just watching it tonight. If ever there was a show created for Loungers it would no doubt be this one. For the benefit of American Loungers, in Goodnight Sweetheart, TV repairman Gary Sparrow accidentally discovers a time portal which transports him back to the wartime London of 1940. Throughout the whole series Gary leads a double life as he goes back and forth between his modern life in the 1990s and the 1940s. In his modern life he eventually opens an antique shop called Blitz and Pieces where he sells as "rare memorabilia," items he's brought back from the '40s.

[video=youtube;fh9p_oIp5Sg&NR=1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh9p_oIp5Sg&NR=1[/video]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner