Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
The Strain. This season is getting better and better. For a series that dragged and dragged in its first season, I'm still being surprised by it. The deeper they get into the history, the bigger the story can get. Lots of potential, and they're using it well.

To Tell the Truth

7ca34264cc3b4c1f07bd45a6fc7d1d0a.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Still on Gotham series 2. I'm enjoying how much darker it hasbecome; in particular, I'm enjoying Jim Gordno's moral flexibility, which makes tremendous sense in the context of a man later prepared to work with an unhinged vigilante...

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Another first-season episode of Trackdown, with a murdered Scrooge-type fellow (not at Christmas, though), multiple suspects, and a well-engineered alibi concealing the true murderer until the last 6-7 minutes of the half-hour. Someone pointed out to me that Culp was attempting to present a thinking man's lawman in his Texas Ranger Hoby Gilman. With episodes like these, that portrait is on display for sure.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
no Jodie's got-his-girl-and gone with his Cadillac; no post-traumatic stuff; no financial wipeout; and no VA/GI Bill problemos?;)

Nah.... if anything he was chastised for having lost "the Colonies". Well the "Jodie's got your girl and gone" part was definitely part of season One. I kinda lost interest after the 3rd episode. I found the lead too "pretty" to bear.

Worf

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Nah.... if anything he was chastised for having lost "the Colonies". Well the "Jodie's got your girl and gone" part was definitely part of season One. I kinda lost interest after the 3rd episode. I found the lead too "pretty" to bear.

Worf

Yeah, that first year back is rough. 'Specially if ya lost.;)

Started to watch the Brit series "Shetland". A crime drama set in the Shetland Islands. It is formulaic but the characters are well drawn and interesting. Plus it is more procedural with zero shootouts. Also minimal sex and no nudity.....(it is tooo cold there to take off your clothes!!!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou