Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Just wallowed in a glut of Christams specials from some of my favorite British TV shows: To The Manor Born (Audrey and Richard fight over the creche in the village church), The Good Neighbors/Life (Tom and Barbara show Jerry and Margot the true spirit of Christmas--home brew) and Too Many Christmas Trees, which is the Avengers at its best! Emma and Steed have a Dickensian Christmas with a twist, said to be Patrick MacNee's favorite episode. We watch this every year and my kids love it (of course, we also read them The Gashlycrumb Tinies as a bedtime story......

I love that Avengers Episode and have that one on DVD. I like the part when Steed gets a Christmas card from Honor Blackman and it is postmarked from Fort Knox (She had just filmed Goldfinger) and he asks "I wonder what she is doing there?"

You know I think I like that show a lot, but I'm not sure. I just wanna call in a buddy who knows about what shows I like :p

Who you gonna call? The Count?
it-s-good-to-be-the-count-danny-koker-builds-hot-rods-and-choppers-with-a-hard-rock-edge.jpg

I felt bad for him on the Wells Fargo case. That was bad news. I could tell it was a fake on TV, how did Rick fall for it? I think it was staged.

Aside from him telling Rick that the "Wells Fargo" trunk that he bought was worthless; I haven't heard him give prices. Just him say that "you know I don't give prices but I can tell you if it is real or not." :p

DNO

One Too Many
Hell on Wheels. Interesting way to handle the fighting sequence at the beginning. Continue to love the Swede character...delightfully nasty.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Pawn Stars on the History Channel, though it should really not be called the History Channel any longer as it's nothing but reality shows.

Season 2, Episode 1 of Downton Abbey.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
My favorite episode of Andy Griffith was on today, too :)

When I was home taking care of my grandmother for a few days after her ankle surgery last year, we watched a marathon of Andy Griffith one evening. I have to say that was one of the most content, peaceful evenings I've had in awhile.

That's what I love about the Andy Griffith show. It's so relaxing.

When I was home taking care of my grandmother for a few days after her ankle surgery last year, we watched a marathon of Andy Griffith one evening. I have to say that was one of the most content, peaceful evenings I've had in awhile.

It was where Andy and Barney go to visit the Darlin's and they do a song that my family and I listen to on a weekly basis.

[video=youtube;Pd_WJIrxApI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd_WJIrxApI[/video]

What episode was that? :)

I actually spent a good portion of today thinking about that Jerry Lee album!

No, but that is my dad's favorite episode, or one of them!

I saw that too. That Jerry Lee record would have been nice to have. :p

Which one was that? The one where Otis gets a car?:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland