Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Kermez

A-List Customer
Wrong. [bad]

Bruce Campbell's Awesome Volume goes to 11. :D

3218241940_83a5830146.jpg

Now if only they could pair him and the BN crew up with the awesomeness that was Robert McCall (Edward Woodward) and Assistant District Attorney Arthur Branch (Fred Thompson)...

Considering that Mike Westen's path is very much like that of The Equalizer, albeit opposing in that Westen wants back in while McCall wants out...

Warden

One Too Many
Just watched Clarkson and the boys on the BBC's Top Gear challenge the presenters of the German version of Top Gear.

All the Battle of Britain references made me watch the DVD of the film straight afterwards.

Harry

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
On recommendation, I just finished the new Doctor Who.

Season 1 was okay (I have a thing for Ecclesson though :rolleyes: )

Season 2 was fine story line wise, but better with inner relationships.

Season 3 had fantastic story lines, but real bad inner relationship stuff.

Season 4 was not as good as 3 story wise, but seemed to wrap up stuff everything because the current Doctor seems to be leaving the show.

All in all it was fun.

LD

CopperNY

A-List Customer
Big Bang Theory.

love this show. most of my friends (and myself) are geeks of some sort. the mannerisms and in-jokes in the show mirror my real life way too closely.

Kermez

A-List Customer
AmateisGal said:
Foyle's War, Series 4, Casualties of War. Brilliant.

Have you seen any of the other episodes? I have every one, and have seen them all at least once. Fantastic show all around - characters (and wardrobes!), stories, production... you name it and Foyle's War delivers it. In Spades. Every time.

Plus, Honeysuckle Weeks = IMO Major Babeage (I like redheads... :eek: )

Can't wait until they get around to continuing it...

BtW - Tonight of course I watched new episodes of South Park and TUF 9.

Spiffy

A-List Customer
How I Met Your Mother reruns.
Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) has an entire second bedroom for his suits to live in.

Television. Prolong that fantasy, whydoncha!

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
poirot "Appointment with death"

Under the unforgiving sun of the Syrian Desert, the eccentric English archaeologist Lord Greville Boynton (Tim Curry) "Yeh the Rocky horror Guy" and his son Leonard (Mark Gatiss) are seeking the final resting place of the head of John the Baptist. On the verge of this incredible discovery they are joined by Lord Boynton's second wife, the dominating, fabulously wealthy American, Lady Boynton (Cheryl Campbell), shadowed as ever by their adopted American children - devastatingly handsome Raymond (Tom Riley), harried Carol (Emma Cuniffe), and their troubled younger sister Jinny (Zoe Boyle).

Holidaying in Syria, the world famous detective Hercule Poirot (David Suchet) is irresistibly drawn to the excavation, but this is soon over-shadowed when Lady Boynton is found murdered under the roasting sun and her financial empire is completely wiped out...

Commissioned to find her killer by his old friend Colonel Carbury (Paul Freeman), Poirot soon realises there is no shortage of candidates. Besides her much maligned family, the dig has attracted an unusual group of travellers which includes the witty psychiatrist Dr Gerard (John Hannah), the laconic Jefferson Cope (Christian McKay), the beautiful and resourceful Dr Sarah King (Christina Cole), and the unconventional travel writer Dame Celia Westholme (Elizabeth McGovern).

As Poirot's little grey cells begin to sing and make sense of the case, the mystery suddenly deepens when Jinny and Sister Agnieszka (Beth Goddard), a Polish nun on pilgrimage, are attacked in the night and the Boynton family Nanny suffers a crushing breakdown.

Each of the suspects has a motive for killing the despised Lady Boynton, but only the little Belgian detective knows which of them arranged her 'Appointment with Death'..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Queue

Familiar Face
Spiffy said:
Dollhouse. Surely bound for cancellation. But Victor and I are getting married, so it's okay:)

A Russian mobster? A bold move for sure.

Last show for me was (well is... yay multitasking) Big Bang Theory which is sadly the story of my live to a large extent.

Marv

A-List Customer
Recently purchased the entire box set (all seasons) of " The Wire "........took a few episodes to get into it but after that I think it's fantastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR