Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's in your Garage..

StraightEight

One of the Regulars
Buick Special Model 46S
Suzuki Cappuccino
Kawasaki ZZR600
Two workbenches
One Craftsman roll away
One Craftsman 5hp/25gal compressor
A dresser made by my family's furniture company around 1960
Two glass showcases full of car models
10 years worth of accumulated household junk and model car boxes on shelves

52Styleline

A-List Customer
In the three bays of the house garage: 1952 Chevrolet Styleline Special, Dodge 4x4 Puckup and a Ford 500. In the stand alone garage/shop located on the back of the property, a Kubota tractor and a riding lawn mower plus all my woodworking tools.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am deeply afraid of the garage...

as it if jam packed with all my husband's tools (all he is missing is an arc welder and a metal lathe, those are only a matter of time) and about 17 various bikes, bike/scooters, motorcycles... every time I wedge myself in there to find a hammer or something, I get bitten on the ankle by a pedal.
It's a tiny one-car garage, and we have 5 cars, that needless to say, never get to come in out of the weather.

just_me

Practically Family
1998 Ford Explorer, a bicycle, 2 saddles, a couple tack trunks filled with extra bridles, halters, saddle pads, blankets, sheets, stirrups, etc., and lawn and pool stuff.

Wooster

New in Town
Škoda Octavia, fun bit of kit. You see them here from time to time, I don't think they are very expensive though, as is the case with most cars made in former communist places.

I still want to go to the Czech Republic one day, to import a Tatra. But till that day I have a Volvo Amazon.

GeorgeTheCat

New in Town
No garage yet but...

I own a 1992 Lincoln Mark VII LSC, 1988 Volvo 240, 1966 Volvo 122 Sedan, 1967 Saab Station Wagon. Plus 2 motorcycles - 1983 BMW R80ST and 1973 Moto Guzzi Eldorado. I wish I still had that 1960 Studebaker Lark that I used to own....:(

Not exactly vintage items in my garage....but,perhaps,a few with a vintage appearance...(including the last one...:eek: ).......
100_0947.jpg

100_0537.jpg

100_0304.jpg

Art Studio...
100_0067.jpg

HD

der schneider

One of the Regulars
a 64 corvair spyder, a 38 bmw with side car, a 40's era german bycycle,a schwinn daisy built for 2, my sons mountain bike and 4 modern 10-18 speed bycyles used by my wife and kids and myself. a lot of 18 centery style cooking gear the sail and mast for the wespe 19 foot wooden boat. a stash of paddles and life jackets, a bunch of fishing gear,the salvaged carpet from a head shop the whole garage smells of incense. the sign for my shop I hope to have it out of the garage and posted in front of the shop this weekend.
a chest of drawers filled with corvair parts 2 old frigidair pressing machines that I would love to get rid of I need the room. A singer walking foot sewing machine ditto.a rather large quantity of duck and goose decoys a few hunting stands a trolling motor christmas decorations tools and a chest of all sorts of hardware the list just keeps on going. Just last week I took a trailor full of stuff to the salvage yard.

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
Right now I have some old Christmas decorations that didn't pass the "use again next year" inspection by my wife so they're going to the trash heap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL