Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's in Your Handbag?

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
I just bought a new purse since the one I had held VERY little....it's great now having everything I need! :D here's what I carry with me now..
1. wallet 2. pen 3. lipstick 4. gloss 5. chapstick 6. powder and brush 7. keys

Snookie

Practically Family
The purse I usually carry when I dress up vintage (only for dancing) is a medium-sized heather-green army bag. Someone told me that it would have been used to carry a gas mask, but I don't know if that's true. It's actually larger than my regular purse.

I carry:
My wallet,
a makeup bag even though I never reapply makup -- it'll just sweat off again,
a terrycloth hand towel to dab my brow/etc.
sometimes a spare pair of shoes and/or bottle of water.

With strategic planning I can also fit a spare shirt for my husband.

katiemakeup

Practically Family
These bag contents are funny! For day to day I always carry big bags; I have so much stuff I want to keep with me. I would be great on 'Let's Make a Deal'... you never know what you'll need and chances are I have it. But for evening/special events I always do a small envelope clutch and I have my phone, compact, lip products, mints, pen/paper and tissue/handkerchief.

katiemakeup

Practically Family
Snookie said:
The purse I usually carry when I dress up vintage (only for dancing) is a medium-sized heather-green army bag. Someone told me that it would have been used to carry a gas mask, but I don't know if that's true. It's actually larger than my regular purse

Ooh I'll have to look for the gas mask one! One of my many carry-all bags is a green military mechanic tool bag, I love it! I can cram all kinds of stuff in there and toss it around, throw it in the wash.

My sister used to be in the Air Force and I used to salivate at her helmet bag. I was never able to get it from her but I'll probably have to go through ebay. It's the perfect bag!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot