Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's on your wishlist?

jack miranda

A-List Customer
The jacket on my wish list is under construction,

even as we post. It is a custom jacket, made with GoodWear's seal HH, being 'built' by a relatively new player in the world of great leather jackets. I'm being opaque on purpose, gents, at lest in part to build my own anticipation of the jacket which should be done within the next month or so. Pics when I have it in hand, or, on my back, as it were. Mayhap, the builder will show it off before he ships. I'm quite excited as it incorporates several design features of classic leather jackets, as well as acknowledge its hisotrical roots in WWII GI field gear. 'Nuff said, nome sane? ;)

WolfeMan

One of the Regulars
A vintage pea coat, and i'll have to give my old one to my mom to justify the purchase. Why don't they understand that you can have more than a couple coats??
Wolfe

Derek WC

Banned
Not really on a wish list, but I really want to get an Akubra Stylemaster.

Edit:
Woops, I just noticed this was on the outerwear forum. :eusa_doh:

ALVL

New in Town
My wish list:

Vanson Stadium
Fox Creek modified Motor II
Aero Highwayman
Aero Happy Days or modified A-2
Vanson Mercury

RP McMurphy

One of the Regulars
Hey Wolfeman... they just never understand! Or use the following excuse: "Well gee, it'll keep me from freezing while I'm studying!" I'll probably use the old "but what if they shut off the heat in my dorm!?"

That's why I need that $900 slightly-darker-than-black-tactical-turtleneck (any Archer fans here?)

My christmas list: some shirts, maybe some bowties or new trousers. I've been keeping an eye out for the belstaff Roadmaster. Really though, I'd like to get through another year of college without anything crazy happening...

Beaubeau

New in Town
John in Covina said:
Usually with women you can ask them why so many pairs of shoes?

With some kinds of women's shoes you can actually permanently and painfully injure yourself by wearing them too long, often requiring extensive surgery everywhere from the feet to the lower back to correct the damage done. Most women's "huge" shoe collections (if she has one of those) are of very cheaply made shoes that hasten that damage. Doctors say if you can't avoid high heels completely, you're supposed to spend at minimum one third of your on foot time in well cushioned flats and sneakers to give your feet time to recover.

At the same time, I've never heard an argument for just one coat though, unless it was about the cost of the coat though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR