Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"What's with the hat?" A cautionary tale...

If the idea is getting the job because you're not on vacation. Send a thank you note anyway tell them it was nice and they were professionaletc. If the guy that they get splits, they may go to the runner up - you.

Mr Badger

Practically Family
A good idea, John, but I think the job would've been a nightmare if I'd have got it – I'm a hard-working, industrious chap and a quick learner, but they hadn't even decided what they wanted, which is always a complete mare of a situation... just got out of that, not keen to go back!

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
Second vote for the pocket comb for anyone who wears a hat or cap. I carried one for years when longer hair was in vogue. These days my hair is quite short and the hat hair is not such a problem. If you don't have one you can pick one up in any convenience store or drug store.

Pompidou

One Too Many
I always have a comb in my pocket. If I'm out for something important, I've got a whole first impression package: the comb, Altoids, and a bottle of water because my hair only cooperates wet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy