Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where did my name go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy

Suspended
Hey! I'm the man with no name all of a sudden? Wha ha'pen'?

When i was filling out my registration to join I couldn't remember the name of the character that Yosemite Sam the Cowboy played was when he played a pirate in Bugs Bunny! I asked a co-worker and he said it was ***** which sounded right so I picked that because he was hilarious as that pirate! Now it's gone! Did someone else have a claim on it or is there a Yosemite Sam here already that will confuse people? Let me know, I want my name back, not just new member! Fearless Leader MK help me!

Fabuloulsy yours!,

Robert!

I suppose i could just be Robert! but that's how I sign everything so maybe it's too common?

Hannigan Reilly

One of the Regulars
might have something to do with this: urban dictionary definition of your name
Not to speak for the mods, but a google search brings up nothing about bugs bunny. This is a very respectful and family-oriented board, and very conservative (not politically, but in the well-mannered sense). Which is why most of us love it. A less questionable name is apparently in order.

Filthy

Suspended
Hannigan Reilly said:
might have something to do with this: urban dictionary definition of your name
Not to speak for the mods, but a google search brings up nothing about bugs bunny. This is a very respectful and family-oriented board, and very conservative (not politically, but in the well-mannered sense). Which is why most of us love it. A less questionable name is apparently in order.

Thank you Harrigan, I see! ArrgggHhhh!!!! I feel I have been the victim of an evil prank! What was that pirate's name then? However a pirate name may not be good at all given the nature of the board - I think I will go with Robert!

Fabulously yours!,

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy