Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where do you think vintage is more popular?

The Lonely Navigator

Practically Family
Gingerella72: Don't come to Nebraska looking for a vintage scene....all you'll hear are crickets chirping.

(and cows mooing)

lol Sounds very much like where I live in Pennsylvania - especially the cows!

I will say that the UK has far more WWII events than the U.S. - way more, and I say that especially after having seen some of the schedules!:eek:

The only two big ones where I live are Reading and FIG/Gap - and the latter is more of a tactical one, so I don't even count that. I wonder how much bigger Ft. Miles has grown though since I was last there.

Tourbillion

Practically Family
John in Covina said:
That's some excellent research! :eusa_clap

Although we can't be sure if a Facebook sampling is a good slice of membership because we don't know if the Facebook participation is skewed heavily towards the more computer savy. It does give at least a glimpse of the areas of memberships to vintage based groups with hard numbers.

Tourbillion - when you make that LA page please post it so we can see where to go!

I made a new site for Southern California in Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Southern-California-Vintage-Scene/118527354863641?ref=ts

Feel free to join up if you are interested. Also, I don't have a logo or any good photos so I am open to suggestions.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy