Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which leather for an Aero Premier Halfbelt?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I'd just like to add in, apologies for some delay with replies. We only work a half day on a Friday, so especially emails coming in Friday afternoon/over the weekend we need a little time. We are only a small family business and are dealing with a high volume of enquiries and emails at the moment - a good problem to have, but it does take us some time to get throught them. Sometimes we need to reach out to colleagues before getting back and as the factory is now at our busiest time of the year, a little patience is appreciated. Of course, please send us a follow up mail if you feel you've been waiting too long but I would urge you to try this first before DMing any staff on social media etc. Email is far easier to handle business through.

Thanks for everyone's patience, this last week or two has been busier than ever with some staff off on holiday, finally able to take time off after the launch of the site so we'll hopefully be back up to our usual repsonse time shortly :)

Holly
Good problems to have, glad you guys are doing well.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'd just like to add in, apologies for some delay with replies. We only work a half day on a Friday, so especially emails coming in Friday afternoon/over the weekend we need a little time. We are only a small family business and are dealing with a high volume of enquiries and emails at the moment - a good problem to have, but it does take us some time to get throught them. Sometimes we need to reach out to colleagues before getting back and as the factory is now at our busiest time of the year, a little patience is appreciated. Of course, please send us a follow up mail if you feel you've been waiting too long but I would urge you to try this first before DMing any staff on social media etc. Email is far easier to handle business through.

Thanks for everyone's patience, this last week or two has been busier than ever with some staff off on holiday, finally able to take time off after the launch of the site so we'll hopefully be back up to our usual repsonse time shortly :)

Holly
Thank you very much, but not necessary to justify.
At least from my point of view all good and everything has cleared up.
Order is sent. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB