Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which leather jacket fits me better? Please help!

Which jacket fits better?

• Left

• Right

Results are only viewable after voting.

Damon141

Practically Family
To my eyes the left looks better from the front and the right jacket looks better on the back. But that’s just nit picking. .

Damon141

Practically Family
It really fits all the way around so I wouldn’t worry about it, it might be that I’m biased to like the straight rear on this particular jacket style. But the front of the straight hem definitely doesn’t fit as well as the left which fits your midsection might trimmer. You can factor in whether you will wear this more open or closed and see how it looks.

Observe

One Too Many
If I had to choose I'd pick right and pull my pants up a bit. Ultimately, neither fits you ideally, but we all suffer that same pain in some way, either through appearance or the sensation of fit. What you can tolerate is up to you.

Yango

One of the Regulars
Neither. Not sure that style suits you. But certainly neither of those particular jackets.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The second one looks better by far, and as it breaks in (which should just take a week or two of wearing it), it will even out in how it wears on your body.

The first jacket is oddly proportioned and should be avoided.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto