Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whirling Turban

marineabilly

A-List Customer
HI KATHERINE !!

I know I'm not supposed to be in here (I'm covering my eyes), but I just wanted to say hi to Katherine.

Here's one of about 20 to 30 Whirling Turban dresses my wife has had made by some amazingly talented woman - THANK YOU SO MUCH KATHERINE!!!

KATHERINE24NOV.jpg

You're a doll, RQ!

I just wanted to say hi and the pics are so great and ***those dimples of yours***!!!!

I'm home visiting my folks in Idaho and it's all white and pretty. I'm loving it.

Have a happy happy happy new year!

K.

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
those are lovely. but OMG price tag!!?!??

why does this style have to cost so much. lol [huh]

Why do i have to be addicted to buying it? [huh]
;)

Serena

New in Town
My new Whirling Turban dress arrived neatly packaged in a little box tied with string this morning just like in those photos of ladies shopping at couture houses in the 1950s - and it's wonderful! The yellow and green floral print reminded me of Scarlett O'Hara's barbeque dress so I just had to wear the hat with it... I just need to get a white tulle petticoat to complete the look :D

102-0242_IMG.jpg

Scarlett-O-Hara.jpg

Please excuse very bad picture taken in wardrobe mirror but I was too excited to wait for anyone to get home and take a proper photo :eek:

LisaFreemontSt

One of the Regulars
Oooo, do you have pictures?

I chose the R-200 fabric from their current print selection. It's navy blue with a small pseudo-hawaiian motif in robins egg blue. They're going to do a contrasting trim for me in the robin's egg blue and a bolero. It 's bound to be purty! I want a Peggy Would dress as well...and a playsuit...and some seperates. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner