Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White ribbons?

bchin415

New in Town
Afternoon gentlemen. I've lurked here for awhile now and I have been meaning to ask since I've searched with no avail. How come there are no black fedoras with white ribbons? I've been looking and have not found any yet.

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome to the Lounge....:)

d3bcc901fe7cf1621be432e006f1d3fb.image.200x142.jpg

bchin415

New in Town
Thank you.. ok, well it appears my "endless" searching didn't appear to be so. I suppose this isn't exactly the best way to introduce myself then. I was looking at specific brands for a black fedora/white ribbon (Stetson, Akubra, etc..) Forgive me as I'm new to these hats as well.

djhatman

One of the Regulars
bchin415 said:
Afternoon gentlemen. I've lurked here for awhile now and I have been meaning to ask since I've searched with no avail. How come there are no black fedoras with white ribbons? I've been looking and have not found any yet.
If you are thinking about getting a hat with a white ribbon I would be careful. I have had a few over the year and the ribbons stain on all the hats. I do sweat a lot and that with the leather sweat band has stained every white ribbon I have used over the years. They do look good at first but they don't last very long in my case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael