White's 5" tall dress boots 12.5C

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AeroFan_07, Jul 7, 2020.

1. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 Call Me a Cab

Here is a very nice, nearly new condition pair of White's boots, with moderate arch support, in a rich brown leather with Vibram soles. These are 5" tall, have Natural edges, and Durabug heel pads. Leather lined with an orange lighter-weight lining leather. Very clean, only tried on outside, note photos of the soles. Leather these are made with is quite a bit softer and more flexible than standard White's work leathers.

Please note that these are C not D width, so just slightly narrow. If you are a 13 normally, these may well fit as White's tend to run a bit larger overall. Also note the brass hardware - these do not have speed hooks. These come with the leather laces as shown. I do not have the original box.

Asking $225 shipped in CONUS. International at actual cost. Pay Pal F&F only

Photos:

IMG_7491.JPG IMG_7493.JPG IMG_7499.JPG IMG_7495.JPG IMG_7497.JPG IMG_7494.JPG IMG_7492.JPG

2. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 Call Me a Cab

3. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 Call Me a Cab

Bump - just over a day left and a great price so far...