Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White's Smoke Jumper Boots Men's 12D - New in box

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Up for sale is a new in box pair of Hand-Made and Hand Lasted in USA White's Smoke Jumper Boots. Just tried on, good fit, a little too bulky for me. 12D White's off-the-rack stock Smoke Jumper boots. 10" shank. Comes with both pairs of laces, full Vibram Soles. Un-lined, High Arch, leather footbed pad. Model 400V, soft or plain toe. Not Lace to toe. NFPA 1977-2005 (10" only) Rated. Will need a full break-in, excellent for hiking, motorcycling or work boots.

$395 with free shipping CONUS, Pay Pal Only. Firm on this price, they are $430 + Shipping if bought brand new.

Description via Baker's Boots who I purchased these through:
For firefighters nothing is more important than a good pair of wildland fire boots. Known as the fire store in Oregon we carry a huge selection of firefighter boots made by White's. With arch ease pioneered by Otto White your foot is cradled in comfort and doesn't allow your arches to collapse and cause foot discomfort like a lot of brands. White's Boots set the standard in the forest industry. It's been imitated by virtually every boot manufacturer in the world. But when it comes to the quality of materials and care in craftsmanship, there is absolutely no comparison. Its unsurpassed heritage has spread from wildland fire fighters to hunters, construction workers to truckers, and others who live in their boots and expect the very best. Hand sewn, stitch down construction provides the flexibility and comfort that cannot be achieved any other way. If you want the original work boot that you can repair, rebuild and last for years White's Smoke Jumper wild land fire boots are there for you. ...

In accordance with NFPA 1977-2005 (10" only)
Meets or exceeds requirements of NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2005 Edition

Standard in 8 or 10 inch height
Standard in Black or special order Brown, premium full-grain, oil-tanned, water resistant leather, choice of smooth or rough side out
Optional hard celastic toe or ASTM F2413-05 approved steel toe (not available for NFPA models)
Four rows of lock stitching for rock-solid durability
Completely rebuildable for years of extended life and value
Lace-in tongue guard and laces included

Photos of my boots:
DSC_0284.JPG
DSC_0280.JPG
DSC_0275.JPG
DSC_0272.JPG DSC_0282.JPG
DSC_0271.JPG

Still deciding overall about this sale. Tempted to keep them. So don't be suprised if I pull them off the sale rack! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass