Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White's Work Ready boots - 12D/12.5EE (2 Pairs, used)

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Listed these in Monitor's request thread for some Used White's and seems that's not what he is looking for. So I'll post them separately. These are Used Boots....seen a lot of work, and ready for more. Not for wearing to the office, unless it's snowing. Just FYI.

I do not have to sell these, but I have a lot of pairs of boots and would like to par down some. Here's some photos and details. Both are White's, and the full-up White's model, not a Hawthorne or Hawthorne Explorer. I'll take $80 net to me on them (either pair) + shipping
I will clean them and re-oil them again for you if you decide you want a pair. The 12.5 EE's are the only pair of boots I have that are Fully Leather Lined. They are very unique in that manner.

Option #1 - Whites Lace to Toe Smoke-Jumper (soft toe) in Black - 10" height. 12 D and quite true to size. A standard Smoke Jumper, pretty well used but very usable condition. I had these cleaned and oiled (more like waxed) by an Amish shop after I bought them off ebay. Have not used a lot since them. These have the heavy-lugged Vibram sole. Weigh around 7 lbs for the pair.
DSC_0334.JPG
DSC_0337.JPG
DSC_0338.JPG DSC_0340.JPG

Option #2 Whites Farmer-Rancher boot 8" height with the mini-Vibram sole, Soft toe. 12.5 EE and true to size. Leather lined inside. Red Dog color, sort of like a lighter cordovan. New soles were installed on these boots after I purchased them, and I had the Amish shop adjust them down to standard sole height on both sides. The Left boot on these was built to be 1/2" taller of sole, and that is gone now. I have worn these a bit more and found them comfortable, a bit warmer due to the leather lining. About 8+ lbs for this pair.

DSC_0327.JPG
DSC_0332.JPG
DSC_0330.JPG DSC_0329.JPG DSC_0331.JPG

Yes, the mud will be cleaned off. :)

Again both pairs are a little dirty, I had these packed up, I will wipe down and re-oil either pair if you or someone else wants them. I estimate a person could get several years out of either pair of these, and they have the nice arch support feature too. Good way to try out this brand without spending $ 400+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner