Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who Here is Wearing their Spring Dresses this Weekend??

Kimberly

Practically Family
Squeeee!!!! Spring Fever has hit me big time today ladies. It is going to get up to the mid 60's here in Central Massachusetts today and I am wearing my 1st spring dress. I have a cardigan over it to keep me warm but it looks so cute on and I am more comfortable than I normally in when sporting my ususal wool. I am looking very 50's and was told I look like June Cleaver by a fellow co-worker. :eek: :D

Who here is finally getting the warm weather we so rightfully deserve and is wearing one of their dresses this weekend.

Kim_B

Practically Family
Ooh, ooh! Me! Me!! Upper 60's - mid 70's this weekend, and I can't wait! We are going to the ball park to catch our first baseball game of the season, and while I can't say I'll be wearing a spring dress, I certainly will be wearing those denim capri pants I bought the other week! Bring on the nice weather!!!:eusa_clap

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Oh me me...I'll be wearing a spring dress with a cute little bolero! This is going to be a great weekend around here so we are going to get out the 32 Ford and go cruzin!;)

Kimberly

Practically Family
MaryDeluxe said:
Oh me me...I'll be wearing a spring dress with a cute little bolero! This is going to be a great weekend around here so we are going to get out the 32 Ford and go cruzin!;)

Let me guess, you are off to Lowes right! ;).

That sounds like so much fun and you are going to look so cute in that dress! Enjoy! :eusa_clap

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Kimberly said:
Let me guess, you are off to Lowes right! ;).

That sounds like so much fun and you are going to look so cute in that dress! Enjoy! :eusa_clap

hahahahalol No more home improvement projects until schools out for the summer! Plus it's your turn! ;) This weekend I'll be cruzin and looking cute!

Kimberly

Practically Family
MaryDeluxe said:
hahahahalol No more home improvement projects until schools out for the summer! Plus it's your turn! ;) This weekend I'll be cruzin and looking cute!

Yes, I know it's my turn. I am actually waiting for consistent warm weather before I embark on my long awaited home improvement projects. lol

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up this morning. There was the strangest thing glaring through my window. I went to it and looked up, and lo and behold, there was the SUN!!! After about a month of rain and no sunshine, (I'm shore the majority of the MA population is Vitamin B deficient), it was bright and sunny today in Boston. The temperature was quite enjoyable too. I wore a new silk blue dress with pretty pink flowers and a lovely hip swag. I left the house with just a cardigan instead of a heavy jacket.

Tomorrow I'm gonna wear my new knit blue swing dress with matching belt and cute bolero. It's a lighter weight knit, so will be just perfect for the 60 something degree weather that is expected. I just went out on the roof deck, sat at my table and looked up at the sky. I could actually see for miles and see the moon and stars. Being in the city with all the lights usually makes the moon and stars seem a bit less bright. But, they seemed brighter than usual tonight. Maybe it was because there was not a cloud in the sky, or maybe it was because I hadn't seen them in so darn long, they were their typical level of brightness but just seemed brighter to me.

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Awwwww have fun ladies, no pretty dresses for me this weekend, it's snowing again and I have an icicle on my window:cry:

Enjoy some sun for me:)

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
Absolutely! I'm going to my local tiki bar kitted out to the max! Hoorah for tiki drinks. My favorite is the missionary downfall. So nice, yet so naughty!

Brooksie

One Too Many
Today was really cold and wet but they say the rest of the weekend should be better but I will not be taking any chances by wearing a dress because if it turns out anything like today I will freeze to death.

Next weekend however is a different story... I have a tea that I am going to attend at my sister in laws church in Portland, they are having a couple of guest speakers one is speaking about aromatherapy in biblical times (I happen to know this guest speaker personally and I am thrilled to be able to attend). So I will be wearing a dress or skirt. I am also happy to be going to Portland again, whoo hoo the big city!

Brooksie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy