Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who Makes A Deep Back Flat Cap?

RockyNomad

Familiar Face
I currently own only one flat cap. I like it alright but I wish the back came down further to cover more of my bald scalp. Who makes a deeper back flat cap?

MarkD

One of the Regulars
I have a linen and a wool newsboy from Hatpeople in the extra full cut. I think it would work very well for you...

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Driving caps generally have a deep back.

34HHHH9.jpg

RockyNomad

Familiar Face
I have a linen and a wool newsboy from Hatpeople in the extra full cut. I think it would work very well for you...

I'm actually looking for a newboy cap as well and have a post asking owner to compare/contrast Hanna and hatpeople newsboy caps.

AlterEgo

A-List Customer
I currently own only one flat cap. I like it alright but I wish the back came down further to cover more of my bald scalp. Who makes a deeper back flat cap?

I have the same issue, though I have a full head of hair and just prefer a cap that will stay on in a stiff wind. I only have one Jonathan Richards, an outstanding tweed ivy made in Ireland, but it has a deep back without the fullness that often accompanies that feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy