Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who wants my 8-track tape collection? just pay shippping!

In the effort of emptying our nest, I discovered that I am still in possession of the majority of my 8-track tapes, as well as some additional ones for which I cannot be blamed. Many of these actually rode with me in my 1971 Gremlin, and my 1975 Gremlin (they were cheap cars, and there was nothing on them that I couldn't repair...).

There are 0ver 70 tapes in a box weighing around 22-3 lbs. Whoever wants them and will pay the shipping can have them. The music is an eclectic variety including big band,folk, rock, country, classic, and jazz. I no longer have an 8-track player, so I can't even test them out, but that is reflected in the price. Step right up!!

That's awesome Charlie.

gremlin.jpg

:p

Thanks, harv! That picture really brought back memories.

Like this one, me on my 1st Gremlin in January of 1978, on the last day I owned it. The hood had a nasty habit of flying back onto the windshield when not well tied down, so I wasn't worried about scratching the paint.

See the 8-Track cassette on the dashboard? ;)

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Iron Maiden (the band)....and the Car! LOL Nice. When I see that car, it makes me think of the Javelin, which was a hot rod!

vintage.vendeuse

A-List Customer

Like this one, me on my 1st Gremlin in January of 1978, on the last day I owned it. The hood had a nasty habit of flying back onto the windshield when not well tied down, so I wasn't worried about scratching the paint.

We had a powder blue Gremlin... AND a lemon yellow Pacer. We had many AMC cars over the years since my father was an engineer for the company and was eventually at a level where he got a free lease car every year. My favorite AMC-related vehicle we had was the late 1970s Levi-edition Jeep. It was white with the Levi tab logo on the side. It had a denim-look interior and denim-look removable top. Lovely! When AMC was bought out by Chrysler dad was one of the lucky ones to be retained.

In the mid-1980s, I had a VW Scirocco with the same hood problem. :)

Lotsahats

One Too Many
This image is now my contact photo for you on my phone. :)

A

I moved the box a little closer to the recycling bin... anybody?

The ORIGINAL Hits!! The ORIGINAL Stars!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner