Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WHOA! Awesome makeup, check her out!

Apple Annie

New in Town
Johanna, can I ask, what colour is your hair naturally?

I think Im going to have to join your Fedora Lounge fan club - your portraits are all gorgeous.

Apple Annie

New in Town
I was very much hoping you'd say a colour like that - it's almost the same as mine!!

I've never dared to go blonde before, I always thought my hair was too dark, but now I think I might give it a go... You've inspired me lol.

vintage_bel

New in Town
Obsessed

I know I sound like a crazy but I think you are so beautiful Johanna. Since finding all your pics I have tried your colour and set.

However, living in Australia I don't think I will ever have anything like your skin.

I also think that your home is lovely. I was thinking of painting my lounge room a shade of blue but everyone I have told says it will be too cold (we live next to the ocean so I thought it would tie in with the view). But I think yours looks lovely.

Anyway, thanks for being so open and generous with your ideas and art.

Lenah

New in Town
Really beautiful pictures..... Your style is so unique, and so personal, it's amazing. It is very hard to do well, to create an atmosphere with your style and looks, and elevate it to art - and you do it well, Johanna, hands down. Amazing, can't wait to see more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner