Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Will be ordering another Enfield or Bootlegger. Any news on present wait times?

Bonneville

One of the Regulars
Ordered a custom Enfield (sz. 38) last summer but dammed if I didn't gain almost 40 lbs. due to a prolonged hospital stay and subsequent recuperative period. I don't see myself ever getting back to 150-155 lbs. :redface: so I'll be ordering a larger Enfield or Aero Bootlegger shortly.

I'm hoping that it won't take another 4-5 months for delivery like my first one, ...anyone know what the wait times have been lately?

PS. Anyone interested in a practically new Enfield please let me know.
Custom: zips added to side pockets as it was going to be used on my Bonneville.

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Ordered a custom Enfield (sz. 38) last summer but dammed if I didn't gain almost 40 lbs. due to a prolonged hospital stay and subsequent recuperative period. I don't see myself ever getting back to 150-155 lbs. :redface: so I'll be ordering a larger Enfield or Aero Bootlegger shortly.

I'm hoping that it won't take another 4-5 months for delivery like my first one, ...anyone know what the wait times have been lately?

PS. Anyone interested in a practically new Enfield please let me know.
Custom: zips added to side pockets as it was going to be used on my Bonneville.

Wait times with Vanson are currently at about 6 months. We have two size 40 Enfields in stock. One is almost brand new, and the other has quite a bit of wear and very cool patina! If you want zippers on the hand warmer pockets, that's a modification we do in-house...no problem!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran