Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Will Trade New Lost Worlds Goatskin A2 Size 40 for Nice A1 or A2, Size 42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
My tale of woe is that I ordered a Lost Worlds Goatskin A2 last New Year's when I was flush. I could have sent it back for exchange or full refund for a short period, but I was really hot for a "military fit" because I had just lost a lot of weight. Long story short: It's too tight in the shoulders and I'm not getting any wear out of it so I decided to cut my losses and do something with it. I was advised on this board to wait for the fall to try and sell it on eBay but, when I check past sales, it seems like they either don't sell or go for very little. So if you have a 42 and wish to have a 40 instead, send me a PM and we'll discuss.

atomjet58

Familiar Face
My tale of woe is that I ordered a Lost Worlds Goatskin A2 last New Year's when I was flush. I could have sent it back for exchange or full refund for a short period, but I was really hot for a "military fit" because I had just lost a lot of weight. Long story short: It's too tight in the shoulders and I'm not getting any wear out of it so I decided to cut my losses and do something with it. I was advised on this board to wait for the fall to try and sell it on eBay but, when I check past sales, it seems like they either don't sell or go for very little. So if you have a 42 and wish to have a 40 instead, send me a PM and we'll discuss.

Do you still have the Lost Worlds? If so could you give me the measurements and maybe post a picture?

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
Do you still have the Lost Worlds? If so could you give me the measurements and maybe post a picture?

It's funny. I forgot all about this string and then I saw there was a reply. I'm planning to put it on eBay tomorrow evening for a week. Anyway I measured and:
pit to pit = 22"
across shoulders = 17 1/2"
bottom of collar to bottom of knit = 25"
top of sleeve to end of cuff = 26"
I'm going to take pix tomorrow. PM me (with an email address?) if you're still interested. It's basically brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace