Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Women's vintage shoe sale - ALL LARGE SIZES!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Hello everyone,

Once again, I'm claeaning out some of my collection and I would like to offer some vintage shoes for sale at reasonable prices. Please save me the hassle of listing these one EBay! :)

Pair #1 - A lovely pair of 1950s pumps made from pink pearlized leather! Such a pretty, unusual color! These were high-end shoes when they were made and the quality shows. The size is a perfect 9M - they run true to size. The inside length of the shoes, taken from toe to heel is 10 1/4". The width of the shoes, measured across the outside sole, at the widest point of the ball of the foot, is 3 3/8". The insoles of the shoes say "Herbert Levine Fine Shoes. Hand Lasted." The leather is supple and in good shape. The shoes have no flaws, except for some slight wear. the shoes are in excellent wearable shape. Asking $25.00, plus shipping.
shoe3.jpg

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Pair #2 - A modern pair of Lucky Lou, carved heel wedges. In excellent shape, worn only a hanful of times. The size is 8.5 M. I wear a size 9M, and bought a half size smaller so the shoes wouldn't slip off my feet. They fit my 9M foot fine, or a 8.5 M could wear them as well. The length from hell to toe, is 9 7/8". The width is 3". The shoes are in good shape, no scuffs on the leather. There is a small amount of wear on the toes where the shellac on the wood has worn off slightly. This is barely noticeable. There is also a small amount of wear on the insoles where the labels have worn off, taking off a little bit if the shellac as well. These shoes normally retail for $95.00, I am asking for only $25 + shipping. Here's a chance to own a great pair of shoes, at less than half the asking price!
shoe1.jpg

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Pair #3 - Deadstock black 1940s pumps with their original box. There is a slight amount of wear of the soles from the shoes being tried on, but they are deadstock! Marked "Grace Walker" shoes. The size is not marked, but they measure 10 1/4" length, measured from inside toe to heel. The width is 3 1/4", measured across the outside ball of the foot. There inside heel liner has cracked and come off of the shoe slighty, it is visible in the picture. The insoles are also curling up slightly around the edges, nothing a little glue can't fix. Neither of these things take away from the wearability of the shoes, they are in excellent wearable shape. Asking $25.00, plus shipping for the shoes.
shoe2-1.jpg

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Last ones - Pair #4.

Brown late 1940s, early 1950s crocodile baby doll pumps! These are amazing shoes, handmade and very high-end. The crocodile is supple and soft, there are no signs of cracking or of the leather drying out. Shoes are marked "Hand Made Romani Originals". Soles have slight wear. There are no scuffs on the shoes. they are in excellent, wearable shape. There is no size marked. the shoes measure 10 1/2", length from insode heel to toe. The width is 3 1/8", taken across the widest part of the outside sole. I wear a 9M and can wear these shoes, they are only slightly snug. Asking $25.00, plus shipping.
shoe4.jpg

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
I've decided to lower the prices on all of the shoes!

These are really nice shoes, all in excellent wearable shape. They are a steal. You can't get modern or vintage shoes this nice, at this price, in larger sizes!

Smuterella

One Too Many
they are all lovely - let me do some shoe measurement tonight (can't get my little head around US sizing...)

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Smuterella,

Let me know if you have any questions about the shoes. I'll be more than happy to help you out.

If it's any help, I wear a size 9M in U.S. sizes and I can wear all of the shoes comfortably (even though they all have dofferent measurements) except for the black 40s pumps.

Thanks!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
I've decided to lower the price of each of the shoes to $25.00 a pair, plus shipping. I'm practically giving them away at these prices and I won't go any lower in price. All of the shoes are hard to find larger sizes.

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
newtovintage said:
BeBopBaby, what is the heel height on the black 40s shoes?

newtovintage - Offhand, I am not sure. I'll have to check when I get home tonight. But I want to say they are between 2-2.5 inches. They're a very wearable height.

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
newtovintage said:
BeBopBaby, what is the heel height on the black 40s shoes?

My apologies for taking so long to respond. I've been doing some construction on my house in the evenings and I kept forgetting because I've been so preoccupied.

The black 40s shoes have a 2" heel. Thanks for looking!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Moonlight, I sent a PM tp eyemo about the shoes. I can't PM you yet, I don't think you've made enough posts to be able to send PMs yet. You can email me at erinleis @ earthlink.net if you're still interested. Thanks!

Eyemo

Practically Family
BeBopBaby said:
Moonlight, I sent a PM tp eyemo about the shoes. I can't PM you yet, I don't think you've made enough posts to be able to send PMs yet. You can email me at erinleis @ earthlink.net if you're still interested. Thanks!

Hi

Yes still interested in Lucky Lou and Deadstock Black. Have sent you and email.

Thanks

Tracy:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff