Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Won’t trade it for pure gold …

Cooperson

One Too Many
Nice Highwayman Lungomare and a good even brown color too. If it was mine, I would spray mist the collar just to put a bit of a roll shape in it - but that's just a personal thing :) Thank's for posting the pic, always good to see jackets after a bit of wear.

Lungomare

A-List Customer
Nice Highwayman Lungomare and a good even brown color too. If it was mine, I would spray mist the collar just to put a bit of a roll shape in it - but that's just a personal thing :) Thank's for posting the pic, always good to see jackets after a bit of wear.

I know what you mean, but I myself like the collar without the roll shape (which will appear a little bit with long wear anyway) but a more accurate and sharp style.

Regards,

Johannes

I know what you mean, but I myself like the collar without the roll shape (which will appear a little bit with long wear anyway) but a more accurate and sharp style.Regards,Johannes
I agree with that. I like the collar somewhat sharp on that jacket (and some others).But it's all personal taste. Do what makes you happy - you look sharp friend.

GeorgeC

New in Town
Hello Johannes, Excellent fit!
What is the label size of the jacket? Just interested as I think I'm roughly similar build as you.

Thanks, George

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gee, is gold really $24K/lb? So my Hercules' weight in gold would be worth around $190K?
I am not *that* enthused with it.

But you do have nice jackets.

too much coffee

Practically Family
Hi Johannes;

Your Highwayman looks very good on you but your 1950s Flight Jacket takes the prize. Nice looking jacket and perfect fit. Wear them in good health. That town in Austria that Butte brought up....check it out and, now that I'm single, see what what a time share apartment would cost me!!

Regards,
coffee

Lungomare

A-List Customer
Hello Johannes, Excellent fit!
What is the label size of the jacket? Just interested as I think I'm roughly similar build as you.

Thanks, George

Hi George!

Tag size is 38 (shoulder then is 19", pit2pit is 23"), customized with longer back length and longer sleeves.

Back length: 27"
Arms: 27"

I am 184 cm / 72.5”, 74 kg / 163 pounds

Kind regards,

Johannes

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Better ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Some Details:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My Aero 1950’s Flight Jacket in Black FQHH (customized - without the patch pockets and only with side entry pockets).

Kind regards,

Johannes

"Beauty is power, a smile is its sword"

Really like this one..... After your mods, looks pretty much the same as Aero's Happy Days jacket? Had my eye on one of these before I picked up my Highwayman.

Lungomare

A-List Customer
Hi Johannes;

Your Highwayman looks very good on you but your 1950s Flight Jacket takes the prize. Nice looking jacket and perfect fit. Wear them in good health. That town in Austria that Butte brought up....check it out and, now that I'm single, see what what a time share apartment would cost me!!

Regards,
coffee

There are no hotels in ****ing direct but in its neighborhood - use google !

Last edited:

Lungomare

A-List Customer
Really like this one..... After your mods, looks pretty much the same as Aero's Happy Days jacket? Had my eye on one of these before I picked up my Highwayman.

Yes, it is now very similar to the Happy Days Jacket by Aero. I decided to get the 1950's pattern because I know it from the 1950's I had had before and sold (because I didn't like the "bomber pockets").

As fas as I am informed by Amanda the pattern of the 1950's is generally quite similar to the Happy Days.

Regards,

Johannes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24