Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wormser

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Tenterhooks

Bookmarked it, doing chants and lighting candles for you. You need this hat. Looks workable, nice binding, etc. And the seller seems refreshingly honest. I HaTe reading "Looks never worn!" when the pics show a hat that looks like it was blocked on a running Mac Truck engine.

Good luck!

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
The goat was a favorite, but alas...

Glad our dances and rituals paid off. You got it for a great price and it couldn't go to a better fellow!

Now then. Pictures, please.

Canadave

One Too Many
Thanks, men. I'll post some pics when I receive it. It may be a while, as the seller doesn't take PayPal, so I mailed a money order today.

David

Wow! What a deal for a hat that size and in that condition. You were very lucky indeed. We need pictures when it arrives. I hope it truly is the size the seller said it is because it is a great hat. Womser had been around since 1894. The decline in wearing hats caused their demise in the late fifties early sixties. I am not sure what happened to their equipment and company after that. Someone else probably bought it all out for nearly nothing.

Regards to all,

J

Canadave

One Too Many
I just got the hat on Friday. Here are the pics, finally. I love it!

wormser fr.JPG

wormser sd.JPG

David

Mycroft

One Too Many
Canadave said:
I just got the hat on Friday. Here are the pics, finally. I love it!

wormser fr.JPG

wormser sd.JPG

David

That hat is killer. Man, it looks so much better on you than the ebay pics. I want to get one just like it soon, the trim and color scheme is what does it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot