Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Worn Out West (Johnson Leather?) jacket sz 40

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
image.jpg
image.jpg
I bought this jacket from the FL classifieds a couple of years ago. I am just not wearing it enough, so I thought I would try to pass it on. The tag size is 40, but I think it is a bit larger than that, see measurements below. YKK main and sleeve zips all work. The hand warmer pockets are leather lined. $200 PPFF plus postage in lower 48. Sorry, no international shipping.
p2p 21.5”
Shoulder width in back 19.5”
Back length 23” from collar bottom to waist
Sleeve length 25” around elbow curve.

Last edited:

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
Ok, Ok! You talked me out of selling it :) In the end, seller’s remorse can be tough. I am going to hang on to this one and resolve to wear it more this year.

I’d do it if it was my size.

Lol you couldn't even wear it! That lining's for 10C to -10C temperatures. Not sure it gets that cold in Hawaii. XD

Ok, Ok! You talked me out of selling it :) In the end, seller’s remorse can be tough. I am going to hang on to this one and resolve to wear it more this year.

If you gonna wear it, what's there to think about. Throw it on, enjoy life. :D

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
I’m putting this one back up for sale. With the arrival of my new jacket, this one will not get the wear it deserves.

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
The leather type is not marked, so I am going to say cow/steerhide. The jacket is 5 lbs on my luggage scale. It is hard to gauge flexibility. It still needs more break in, but it is not brand new stiff.

Let me know if there are other questions. This jacket is too nice to sit in my closet :)

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
Bump! And price drop for the holiday gift giving season. $100 plus shipping. Continental US only. New photo below shows leather lining of hand warmer pockets.
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112