Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB- 1950's Stetson Gun Club hat pin

tortswon

Practically Family
I hope this does not run afoul of the rules. If it does, I apologize.

I just got a beautiful Stetson Gun Club hat. The only thing missing is the Gun Club hat pin. Does anyone have one to sell? If so, please PM me. Thanks, Sam

carter

I'll Lock Up
tortswon said:
I hope this does not run afoul of the rules. If it does, I apologize.

I just got a beautiful Stetson Gun Club hat. The only thing missing is the Gun Club hat pin. Does anyone have one to sell? If so, please PM me. Thanks, Sam

Have Pin, Want Hat! ;) :)

Lon Goval

Familiar Face
Saw Gun Club Hat!

I recently saw an older Gun Club in a store (resale shop) for about $35. I don't remember if there was a pin on it. It was a smaller hat and had a fuzzy finish. I think it said Imperial finish. Is that a desirable finish? Does that mean more Beaver or is it just fuzzy Rabbit? Size was a 7 or smaller, but it looked nice. Any photos of the pin to see if it might have the right one.

I think Carter wants a hat to go with his pin. But this hat wouldn't fit. If it were a 7 1/8, 7 1/4 or 7 1/2 I would have picked it up. But when I was there I picked us a "women's" Borsalino hat for my wife (under $10). It's the only women's hat we have besides the decorated straw hats.

Ralph

tortswon

Practically Family
Fuzzy

Ralph, the one I got has a fuzzy finish. There are several photos of it posted in the eBay victories thread. I think the finish looks great. It appears that the fur is longer making it fuzzy. Best, Sam

carter

I'll Lock Up
Oh No, I completely understand.

tortswon said:
Carter, I think you misconstrued the meaning of my post. :eusa_doh: ;)

I Have one (1) pin and several Gun Club hats. I just don't have the right hat. You do. Wanna trade two wrong hats for a right hat? :D ;) :)

Naphtali

Practically Family
If you refer to the emblem on the hat band, I can help you out. Somewhere packed away, I have an ancient Stetson. I am nearly certain is a "Gun Club" model Western hat with 2.75-inch brim (perhaps 3.00 inches??), its crown being exceptionally low.

If we are not discussing the same item, I will not bother to look for it.

tortswon

Practically Family
It may be the right pin

Hello Naphtali. That may be exactly what I am trying to find. If you find it, please take pictures and forward them together with the price. Thanks! Best, Sam

Naphtali

Practically Family
tortswon said:
Hello Naphtali. That may be exactly what I am trying to find. If you find it, please take pictures and forward them together with the price. Thanks! Best, Sam
There will be no price. If I can find it, I would just mash down the hat and send it. PM me where.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner