Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB - 7 1/2 Newsboy

Ethan Douglas

Familiar Face
Hello all, I'm not very well versed on flatcaps, newsboys, etc... However I'm trying to find a good beat around cap for hunting fishing, and general wear. I recently watch the 1962 film, "Hemingway's Adventures of a Young Man." And the cap worn by Nick Adams is just the type I like. It's not too large, and not incredibly flat. Does anyone have a cap similar to this one for sale? If not, where might I find one? There is no shortage of people offering "newsboy" caps but I just don't know what companies produce authentic, period correct, and quality caps. Thank you!

Attachments

• paul-newman-richard-beymer-hemingways-adventures-of-a-young-man-1962-BPA61C-01.jpeg
    paul-newman-richard-beymer-hemingways-adventures-of-a-young-man-1962-BPA61C-01.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_20200120_075230_540-01.jpeg
    IMG_20200120_075230_540-01.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 338
  • richard-beymer-hemingways-adventures-of-a-young-man-1962-BPA61E-01.jpeg
    richard-beymer-hemingways-adventures-of-a-young-man-1962-BPA61E-01.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 216
Hello all, I'm not very well versed on flatcaps, newsboys, etc... However I'm trying to find a good beat around cap for hunting fishing, and general wear. I recently watch the 1962 film, "Hemingway's Adventures of a Young Man." And the cap worn by Nick Adams is just the type I like. It's not too large, and not incredibly flat. Does anyone have a cap similar to this one for sale? If not, where might I find one? There is no shortage of people offering "newsboy" caps but I just don't know what companies produce authentic, period correct, and quality caps. Thank you!
If you pay the postage I will give you one. Send me a private message with your email and I will send you pics.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch