Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Aero Windward heavily used. Size 40

The originals are better IMO because they have the “front drop”. The Aero version doesn’t which makes the jacket look very short (cropped). The original also has a better shaped collar- they came with fuzzy attachable collars for Winter, so look out for snaps if you don’t want/ have that option. There were a few different makers with this style. The Alden ones look to have fantastic leather.

Last edited:

Albe64

One of the Regulars
The originals are better IMO because they have the “front drop”. The Aero version doesn’t which makes the jacket look very short (cropped). The original also has a better shaped collar- they came with fuzzy attachable collars for Winter, so look out for snaps if you don’t want/ have that option. There were a few different makers with this style. The Alden ones look to have fantastic leather.
Thank you to you both! Frankly, I prefer Aero version for several reasons, also for not having the front drop. I wear only high waist trousers and that style suits me at best. I also love deeply the heavy FQHH when it fades...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80