Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wtb akubra

BLACKCLOUD

New in Town
I would like to purchase an Akubra Camp Draft, Fed 4 or Squatter in med to light gray size 7 3/8 [59] in good condition and reasonably priced.

Thanks

AND MAY AMERICA PRAISE GOD

BLACKCLOUD

New in Town
you should really week a week or more if there has been no responses on a post before bumping. Three and a half hours is crazy. But you can order any of those akubras from www.davidmorgan.com.

well mike thanks for the heads up on being crazy, i am not an akubra, forum expert like yourself, and as far as i can tell david morgan does not carry the campdraft or the fed 4.

Thanks for all of your wisdom

well mike thanks for the heads up on being crazy, i am not an akubra, forum expert like yourself, and as far as i can tell david morgan does not carry the campdraft or the fed 4.

Thanks for all of your wisdom

Campdrafts are not carried by dealers outside of Australia that I know of & Fed 4's are Hats Direct exclusive. All US Akubras go thru David Morgan even if they are sold by other dealers...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats