Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Anorak

Inusuit

A-List Customer
I'm looking for a traditional anorak in cotton, canvas, or 60/40 blend (not 100% nylon) in size large in a neutral color. Would prefer an unlined one by LL Bean, Class 5, Eddie Bauer, Kelty, or?

I've considered the ones available from Duluth Pack, Empire Canvas, Daniel Johns (UK), and Orvis. The Daniel Johns Rudda Cagoule is a good style, but pricey with shipping to the US. I've looked various military versions, Swedish snow smock, etc., but not what I want.

Anyone have such a garment they might be willing to part with, or know of a source I've missed? I check Ebay, but so far no joy.

carldelo

One Too Many
Inusuit said:
I'm looking for a traditional anorak in cotton, canvas, or 60/40 blend (not 100% nylon) in size large in a neutral color. Would prefer an unlined one by LL Bean, Class 5, Eddie Bauer, Kelty, or?

I've considered the ones available from Duluth Pack, Empire Canvas, Daniel Johns (UK), and Orvis. The Daniel Johns Rudda Cagoule is a good style, but pricey with shipping to the US. I've looked various military versions, Swedish snow smock, etc., but not what I want.

Anyone have such a garment they might be willing to part with, or know of a source I've missed? I check Ebay, but so far no joy.

Pendleton has a cotton anorak on sale that I noticed recently - not sure it's what you're looking for, but the color is nice and the price is massively reduced:

Pendleton Cotton Anorak in charcoal

Just realized this anorak zips all the down, that's weird. Plus it's lined - oh well....

Inusuit

A-List Customer
Great price, but..

Thanks for the heads up on the Pendleton. Odd to call it an anorak when it opens all the way.

I'm still looking...

Nobodyspecial, I do check Ebay but the right one in the right size hasn't shown up yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy