Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Bootcut Leather Pants, 32 or 34

Long shot but would anyone by any chance have a boot-cut (flared) leather pants in a size 32 or 34 waist?
Always wanted a quality pair of these and they're IMPOSSIBLE to find.

Coupla RMC ones on eBay, all over a grand & in Japan.

Thanks!

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
I have a couple of pairs of Just Leather (in San Jose, California) vintage pants. My guess is 70s because they have the older yellow label. I’m not sure I am ready to part with either pair (one black, one brown), but the brown ones have been spending a lot of time on the shelf and not getting worn. PM me if you want. They turn up from time to time in vintage shops around here, so I could keep an eye out for you.

Still looking. 32, 33 or 34 tops. I'm interested in anything cool. Something with brown tea core or plain brown leather trousers. Thanks.

I have a couple of pairs of Just Leather (in San Jose, California) vintage pants. My guess is 70s because they have the older yellow label. I’m not sure I am ready to part with either pair (one black, one brown), but the brown ones have been spending a lot of time on the shelf and not getting worn. PM me if you want. They turn up from time to time in vintage shops around here, so I could keep an eye out for you.

Sent you a pm.

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
Sorry for the delay. I replied to you via email. Here is another image of the pants. I get more upload options posting to a forum than sending a message.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Well, the quest goes on.

TBH, I'm looking for a bargain & if possible, a deal from the EU. Unlike jackets, leather pants are unwearable if I mess up the sizing so... I can't afford to spend big money on 'em. It's next to impossible to sell leather trousers so... Yeah.

Of course, if something high end turns up, like RMC's or something, that's another story, money wise.

Okay, one last round...

I've gotten some fantastic offers but only from US so...

Still looking but I'd like to switch my request to ANY kind of high quality leather trousers, preferably in brown and the most important thing is they're located in Europe!!! I don't wanna pay import taxes. They suck.

Pants can be something designer as long as they're heavy, fit well and are cool. So... Yeah. Still looking but please, only EU deals. I'll consider any (realistic) price.

Thank you!

Ever considered something like this? :)
View attachment 267794

Eastman classifieds ( certainly not a bargain)

https://www.eastmanleather.com/classifieds

Lol, I just realized I sort of got this after you posted this. Maybe you bring me good luck. Post some more! :D

DrMacabre

One of the Regulars
Okay, one last round...

I've gotten some fantastic offers but only from US so...

Still looking but I'd like to switch my request to ANY kind of high quality leather trousers, preferably in brown and the most important thing is they're located in Europe!!! I don't wanna pay import taxes. They suck.

Pants can be something designer as long as they're heavy, fit well and are cool. So... Yeah. Still looking but please, only EU deals. I'll consider any (realistic) price.

Thank you!

Lol, I just realized I sort of got this after you posted this. Maybe you bring me good luck. Post some more! :D

You probably already checked but there’s one seller on ebay.de called lederjeans-de which have like tons of cheap leather pants. I can’t decide myself on one pair since i’m rather skinny and can’t find a single pictures online where it shows something that is not « too much » and it leads me here for examples of people wearing that kind of trousers...

You probably already checked but there’s one seller on ebay.de called lederjeans-de which have like tons of cheap leather pants. I can’t decide myself on one pair since i’m rather skinny and can’t find a single pictures online where it shows something that is not « too much » and it leads me here for examples of people wearing that kind of trousers...

Appreciated but I'm following that seller and already bought two things from them, one vest and recently a pair of lace up trousers. Good stuff, good seller. They recently listed a few Polo trousers in natural tan leather. Beautiful pieces and I know Polo always worked in top quality leather. I've had the same model in black. Fits very nice. Straight cut. Thick, heavy hide. I can only recommend them and ones in tan are very rare.

s-l1600.jpg

Pandemic

One Too Many
Have you tried Gap? They did a leather bootcut jean in black and in brown, in the early 00's. Prices on eBay are all fairly low and the pictures show some nice looking leather.

Have you tried Gap? They did a leather bootcut jean in black and in brown, in the early 00's. Prices on eBay are all fairly low and the pictures show some nice looking leather.

Yep, had a pair briefly but I piled up on waaay too many leather trousers in the mean time, more than I'll get a chance to wear. lederjeans-de seller is dangerous for my budget. :D

Oh, wow! What did you think of the Gap leather jeans?

I love Gap stuff. Pants, trucker jackets, etc. The pants I had were very nice but since I bought a pair that was more what I was after, there wasn't much point in keeping them but yeah, definitely recommended. I learned in the mean time that lace-up pants are essential for me 'cause I can shape them the way I want. With leather pants, the cut has to be absolutely perfect and that's not happening in most cases.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto