Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Clinch Horsebutt boots size US8.5 or 9 from the EU

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Hi all,
I want to buy Clinch Horsebutt boots in size US8.5 or 9 only from the EU due to tax and duty and € - $ exchange rate.
Thanks,
Robbie

VoodooRay

New in Town
Hi there, I have a pair of gently used clinch engineers in US9 (CN wide last, black OD horsebutt) if you're interested, they're on grailed at the moment but would sell at a 10% discount on here, shipping from Ireland.

I'm not active on any forums but do have seller feedback over on the Iron Heart forum (same user name) as well as grailed and ebay (different user name). I've purchased here before as well.

Cheers,
Ben.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Hi there, I have a pair of gently used clinch engineers in US9 (CN wide last, black OD horsebutt) if you're interested, they're on grailed at the moment but would sell at a 10% discount on here, shipping from Ireland.

I'm not active on any forums but do have seller feedback over on the Iron Heart forum (same user name) as well as grailed and ebay (different user name). I've purchased here before as well.

Cheers,
Ben.
@VoodooRay Thanks, Ben. I've just sent you a DM. I've already seen your Clinch Engineers this morning. But thanks for your message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB