Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB FQHH AERO Highwayman or similar.

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Greetings fellow loungers,

I am looking for a dark brown (although I would consider cordovan) 42/44 Aero or Alexander FQHH jacket. It must be in newer condition. I really like the Highwayman (or similar) varieties with a collar. I am 6' tall with broad shoulders and a 35" waist. Below you will find my rough desirable specifics.

Pit to Pit: 23-25.5
Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5-20
Bottom back collar to bottom of back of jacket: 26-27
Sleeve (from shoulder seem to outside cuff) 25.5-26.5

I am looking for a jacket that falls into these ranges, but that ends up slightly fitted (not tight). Something that I could wear a t-shirt and flannel button down under. I prefer either a cotton drill, tartan wool, or alpaca lining. Zip sleeves or standard. This will be my first (and only for a while) leather jacket so it has to wow me, both with appearance, fit, and price. I could order new, but I am in no hurry and would prefer a bargain. Look in your closets folks, I'm sure you've got me covered.

This is an updated post excluding the cafe racer style (beautiful but I don't ride). Thank you to the users who have already PM'ed me. Very good jackets to be had to be sure.

PM me if you have what I am looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran